“Buckingham empowers students by providing a rigorous, relevant education and curriculum to become future-ready global contributors through the integration of Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics.”
School-Wide Learner Outcomes
Expected School-Wide Learner Outcomes
Knights aim high and always hit their "MARK!”
Master a University Prep, STEAM, and/or VMA Pathway.
· Satisfy A-G requirements for direct entry to a four-year university.
· Develop foundational STEAM knowledge for career certification or university degree program.
· Practice critiquing, writing, directing, or producing/directing digital imaging products.
· Provide cross-curricular, project-based learning opportunities.
Apply technology skills necessary for the 21st century.
· Demonstrate information literacy.
· Create, share, and collaborate on cloud-based documents, presentations, etc.
· Conduct effective academic research using a variety of technology skills.
· Exhibit a cross-platform competency in a variety of devices and applications.
· Foster familiarity with industry-standard programs and technologies.
Reach a solid foundation of lifelong learning through personal accountability.
· Attend school daily and arrive punctually.
· Be prepared to work individually and collaboratively.
· Respect themselves and others.
· Learn the importance of and engagement in civic responsibility.
· Develop a global awareness and appreciation of social and cultural diversity.
Know how to achieve academic success in post-secondary education.
· Critically read and respond to informational and literary text.
· Communicate ideas in an organized manner.
· Analyze and develop solutions to a problem.
· Synthesize multiple sources of information.
· Have a clear plan and method of achievement.