Pre-Enrollment is now closed.
To be placed on our waiting list in the order received, please complete the intent to enroll/master agreement form below.
All applications must be submitted online.
You must submit a separate application for each student applying.
An automated response will be sent when you hit submit, please read the email, as it details additional paperwork needed.
Please use an email that you regularly use, as all correspondence will be sent there.
If you do not have online access, a computer will be available in the main office for you to use.
1) Currently enrolled students
2) Students of BCMHS employees
3) Siblings of students presently enrolled
4) Students on J-1 visas*
- Once an enrollment group reaches capacity by grade level, a random public drawing (lottery) will be held for members of that group. In accordance with Charter Law (CA Ed Code 47605) preference shall be extended to students residing within the enrollment area of the Vacaville Unified School District.
- BCMHS will administer that preference by assigning students who live within the Vacaville Unified School District enrollment area two lottery entries compared to one entry for students who live outside of the VUSD enrollment area.
- Numbers drawn in excess of enrollment capacity will be used to form a waiting list and will be arranged in order by lottery drawing.
- Enrollments will continue until capacity is reached. When capacity is reached for a grade level, a waiting list will then form in order of application.
- If students with enrollment priority do not adhere to designated re-enrollment/registration protocols and procedures, they may forfeit their enrollment priority.